Top ads

What do i reply when someone ask me what are you doing during this lockdown?

What do i reply when someone ask me what are you doing during this lockdown?


what an insane time to be alive I'm sure none folks ever imagined witnessing an epidemic in our lifetime. but covid 19 has been spreading and the way this is often the time we're staying in house is literally saving lives and since we're all stuck reception for a short time . now I figured why not use this point within the best way possible or a minimum of attempt to do so. the primary week of the lockdown I spent most of my time watching Netflix singing in bed and feeling anxious but I'm trying to urge myself out of it and appearance in the least this point we've during a positive way. a number of you'll be battling what to try to to with all this overtime . so in today's article I'm getting to show you 10 things that you can do at home.


Image source: - pixabay

well social distancing the primary thing i have been trying to try to to lately is to figure out everyday. I'm sure tons of you already roll in the hay except for people like me who haven't been very regular and say things like i do not have the time well that excuse doesn't work anymore. we've all the time now and this is often an honest time to create a habit of understanding daily. i have been using this app called sweat and that i follow the compute there but there are numerous options online to settle on from i really like Blogilates on YouTube and if you're into yoga you'll try Sarabeth yoga also . honestly there's with great care many options to settle on from and i have been enjoying my workouts tons lately with all this point we're spending reception.

now this is often an excellent time to undertake and learn something new or devour a replacement skill. because of the web there are numerous resources to find out from. I've had a masterclass subscription which is close to expire soon and that i haven't made good use of this if I'm being honest. so I'm trying to vary that now a number of the classes that are amazing and that i love taking notes while I'm learning because it helps me retain things better and that i can always ask these notes anytime. another website i really like is Skillshare they typically have a free trial for a month or two i feel and there are numerous cool classes thereon especially. if you're trying to find out something creative i have been learning for instance thereon only for fun you'll also use this app called duolingo to find out a replacement language. other websites like Coursera udemy and EDX offer great classes too and in fact YouTube has such a lot free content to find out from with everything happening lately and therefore the endless negativity within the media. i have been feeling quite anxious we've no idea when this pandemic will end and what the planet are going to be like.

on the opposite side of this, which is why i have been making a meeting a day . i have been meditating on and off for a couple of years. now but if you're new and just starting out there are tons of apps and guided meditations available online to assist you start if possible attempt to do that at the beginning of your day because this really sets the tone for the remainder of your day. this might be new but i have been performing from home for 3 years now and that i still struggle with it. sometimes i do know it are often tempting to be lazy especially once you work from your bed and you'll just lay down. which is why never work from your bed fix the spot in your house where you think that you'll get your best work done. it's extremely important to separate your work space and your resting relaxing space. albeit they're both within the same room on behalf of me I do all my work on my desk and never work from my bed, also it's extremely tempting to only sit and add your pajamas and i am guilty of doing that too. but it makes such an enormous difference once you dress up for work it automatically lifts your mood up and causes you to more productive don't take my word for it try it out and see it for yourself.

another thing i have been doing is taking outing for projects and concepts that I've had for therefore long. now but haven't been ready to execute now that I'm not traveling I even have tons longer times on my hands and i am just trying to urge of these passion projects done. I absolutely love reading books it's honestly one among my favorite things to try to to but with all the traveling that I roll in the hay sometimes takes me weeks to end one book which is so annoying. but now's an honest time to end reading all the books that are just sitting in your bookshelves collecting dust audiobooks are another good way to read also , especially when you're trying to multitask i exploit this app called story tell for audiobooks and that i usually read on my Kindle. but since I'm back home now i have been reading some physical books also from my dad's collection there's no better time than now to select up a replacement hobby or revisit to an old one. on behalf of me it has been dancing and learning to doodle. i have been dancing since i used to be a child but somehow during the five six years I just stopped dancing, so I'm using this point to urge back thereto only for fun. I've also always had an interest in illustrating and doodling and because of Skillshare i have been learning to try to to that. now in order that has been awesome also your hobby might be literally anything maybe it's photography you're cooking or gardening attempt to take a while out for it every single day. cooking are some things I suck at but I desire it's such a crucial skill to understand so lately i have been trying to find out to cook. most of the people do not have a full-time help reception so help within the kitchen and perhaps learn to cook along the way if cooking are some things you enjoy doing then, now's the time to undertake out all those recipes you have been eager to but haven't had the time to only like with anything . you simply recover at cooking with practice and therefore the more you are doing it the more you begin enjoying it a minimum of that's been my experience also since i really like food and that we not only dine out lately . i feel it is a good idea to find out to cook your favorite meals, now I recently learned to cook pasta and it clothed so delicious. I honestly feel so blessed that I'm back home with family immediately usually when I'm home they're all busy doing our own things.

but now that everybody is forced to remain indoors. this is often an excellent time to spend some quality time together with your family. i have been playing cards and board games just about a day we also watch movies and television shows together cook and eat all our meals together also . which is so nice i do know tons of you're living alone now but thankfully we sleep in the time of the web . so confirm your video fall and catch up together with your |along with your"> together with your friends and family there are plenty of apps now where you'll video chat and play games with your friends and it actually seems like a celebration . so try doing that i'm someone who really likes to journal I've had a gratitude Journal for several years. now where I write down things I'm grateful for journaling are often such an honest emotional outlet and if you haven't already tried it i feel . now's a really blast because i feel this may be very useful you do not need a flowery journal or anything just remove a notebook but even your Notes app on your phone and write down 5 or 10 things.

you're grateful for along side why you're grateful for them. ever since I got my iPad I've just been journaling on this. I found a free gratitude journal online and that i attempt to fill it up sometime within the morning because it puts me during a great mood for the remainder of the day. the last point which is additionally the foremost important is to indulge yourself. I mean we're within the midst of an epidemic that's insane it's. so important to not be hard on yourself during this point and just unwind though we've all this overtime try to not let yourself feel pressured about being productive all the time. it's hard enough to be productive within the better of times including when we're within the midest of a worldwide crisis so really take the time to indulge a touch . if you've got the posh to try to to so watch Netflix have watched numerous shows during this point do some skincare i have been applying face masks and taking extra care of my skin. now that I even have such a lot time it's okay to hamper and do nothing you are not wasting some time doing that.


sometimes we all need an opportunity from our busy lives to be ready to rejuvenate ourselves. so that's all for this text . I hope you guys enjoyed reading it. these are some ways during which you'll spend some time during this quarantine period. I hope you guys and your families are safe staying reception washing your hands and doing okay it's just like the lockdown goes to be extended. we've no idea what's gonna happen. 

No comments